Alabama Studio Sewing + Design
The third installment from our Alabama Studio Series presents techniques used to create your own sustainable clothing. Included in this encyclopedic compilation are patterns, instructions, and design choices for dresses, skirts, tops, a wrap, a poncho, a bolero, a hat, and fingerless gloves. Each piece is featured in its basic form, with embellishments, and mixed, matched, and layered to showcase its stunning versatility. Full-page images show examples of hand-embroidered techniques with accompanying instruction.
• Each book signed by author Natalie Chanin
• 175 pages
• Includes instruction for numerous projects, techniques, and embellishments
• Paper garment patterns includedQuantity
Bead + Sequin Color Card
A selection of our favorite beads and sequins are included on this color card. Use the card for project planning and to get a firsthand look at the size, shape, color, and texture of our embellishments.
• Includes a selection of 19 beads and 6 sequins
• Sequins, bugle, seed, and chop beads included
• Shipped for free via USPS First Class MailQuantity
Pocket Pin Cushion
Our Pocket Pin Cushion features a front pocket to hold your embroidery scissors and an organic cotton jersey tie. A basic and hand-stenciled version are available. Add a pair of our Gingher scissors below.
• Made from durable, 100% organic cotton canvas
• Organic cotton jersey tie to secure scissors
• Filled with rice
• Measures approximately 5” x 6.75”
• Machine sewn in our Building 14 production facility
• Pictured with the Gingher 5” Knife-Edge Scissor; add on scissors belowColor Chart Quantity