Root to Leaf
In Root to Leaf: A Southern Chef Cooks Through the Seasons, chef Steven Satterfield creates simple recipes that make use of the whole plant. The colorful images round out this beautiful book. Satterfield, who is chef of the award-winning Atlanta restaurant Miller Union, creates astounding regional dishes that celebrate the world of fresh produce and farmstead-inspired, everyday cuisine.Quantity
Large Etched Salad Bowl
This hand-etched bowl is part of our Alabama Chanin @ Heath Ceramics collaboration, which celebrates the expression of multiple layers and textures; a nod to the interplay of fabric and stitch in a well-crafted garment.
• Size: 13” diameter, 111 ounces
• Shown in Indigo Stitch
• Handmade to order
• Made in and ships from California
• Please allow four to eight weeks for deliveryQuantity
This half apron is sewn by hand from 100% organic medium-weight cotton jersey. The apron features overlapping hand-stenciled designs, two large pockets near the waist, and ties at the back.
• Measures approximately 38” in length
• One size fits most
• Sold as shown
• Wash gently + Hang to dry
• Hand made in the USA
• Made to order; please allow two – three weeks for deliveryQuantity